Carbon Line has set up 2 in-house HSE and Quality Service Offices.
Specifically, the HSE (Health Safety Environment) office:
- identifies - during design and execution - the safety of all products through the use of scaffolding and improved technologies;
- assesses risk factors within the company and implements adequate prevention and protection measures;
- develop control systems for the selected prevention and protection measures;
- improves the choice of PPE;
- manages the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the facilities;
- supervises and assesses the technical and professional suitability of contractors and manages and coordinates the contracted out activities;
- establishes safety procedures and prepares their documentation in accordance with the requirements of Law Decree 81/08 for the various corporate activities;
- manages the OHSAS (the DE management system and processes the OHSAS 18001 procedures).
Through its dedicated Quality Service office, Carbon Line can:
- verify every stage of the process;
- analyse the finished products;
- perform lab analyses.